Thursday, July 3, 2008

My First Real Blog

I have been trying to find time to start my own personal blog, but there never seems to be any extra time. Well I decided now is the time even though I can be doing laundry or putting away clothes that have been in the basket for 2 days now. I can't vacuum because one of my daughters is still asleep. I guess I could dust or clean the bathroom. Nah, I will just try and figure out this blog. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to share with me. I hope you can stop by often and let me know what you think. My goal is to share my personal life and my creations with family, friends and visitors.

6 comments:

kelli said...

Cool, keep it up

deb said...

Congrats on the blog - you'll be hooked in no time! :) Thanks for visiting my site!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Way to go! You'll get the hang of it soon.

Unknown said...

Looks good Kim! YAY!!

Anonymous said...

YAY for a new blog!

Anonymous said...

Love your new blog Kimmarie! Great pics!
Love Shell