Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SOS Jan. Challenge - Layout



I just love this picture of my Emma. She was 2 years old, now she is 8. Time sure does fly by. She was modeling a new swimsuit and accessories. For the "New" I used my new felt Thickers for the title and I borrowed my cousin, Kelly's "New" Martha Stewart scissors that cut paper to look like grass or shredded paper. This was a fun and colorful layout for me to do. Now it's your turn to try the January Challenge.

The January Challenge is to do a NEW project. This can be a layout, card, or any kind of project having to do with NEW. You may want to use the word new in your title, this could be about a new year's resolution - or could be a new technique or tool you used to complete your project. The possibilities are endless. Just complete your project and send a picture along with a description to scrappinpsycho@live.com Your project will be posted here at Scrap Our Stash. The challenge will end at 6:00 PM on January 31st. A winner will be chosen and offered the opportunity to become a Guest Design Team Member for the month of March.

No comments: