Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Card and 3 Layouts to Share


"Ella" card for someone special. I used the All About Girls Stack, Copics for the first time and "Ella" image from Claudia and Company designed by Lori Boyd. You can find many great stamps and digis at Claudia and Company plus many other scrapbooking supplies. Claudia had a previous store named Die Cuts R Us and decided to close it as her business expanded to a bigger variety giving her a chance to open a new store.


This is a picture of my mom from 22 years ago. I always loved this picture and just found out finally who took it, my cousin Ricky at a graduation party. My mom is my everything!
Supplies: SEI Moonrise paper and tag, Cricut title, MS Punch, Prima Flowers


This is me and my bestest friend and cousin, Kelly. I got her hooked on scrapping a few years ago. She was just here for a 12 day visit and we scrapped our little fingers off. She is my "sister"!
Supplies: My Mind's Eye Organic, AC Thickers, Around the Block Taggers, Prima Flower, Buttons, SU Ribbon and MM Clips


This is a picture of me, mom and Kelly's daughter, Angelica. We just happened to be wearing pink the same day. This was the night my daughter,Sara graduated HS this past June.
Supplies: DCWV Street Lace, Prima Rhinestones, Crystal Stickers by Mark Richards, Heidi Swap letters and EK Success Punch

2 comments:

Corey W. said...

awesome work!!!! aren't copics fun - great job using them, too!!!

comopark1886 said...

You have such beautiful Layouts! I love the papers you use! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/