Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day Pictures and Layout


This layout is from March 2009. Pictured are my mom, 3 of her sisters and 1 of her brothers at Hoboken's St. Patty's Day parade.


Travis' 17th birthday is Friday, March 19. Since we won't see him, I made his favorite dinner tonight, Peppersteak. Yummo! We then sang Happy Birthday to him and off to work Travis and Sara went.


This is how my girls dressed for school today. All dolled up as usual. I put so much green in Emma's hair this morning and you can't even see it. bummer.

If you go out partying tonight, be safe!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Hi,

I haven't been able to find an email address for you so I thought I would leave a note for you here. Are you still interested in the Great American Postcard Swap? If so, please send me an email at adventures and pursuits (at) gmail (dot) com.