Saturday, March 13, 2010

Big Sis Layout/Scrap Our Stash March Challenge



I made this 8 x 8 layout for Emma's 7th birthday album I am working on. I followed the March Challenge at Scrap Our Stash challenge blog. The challenge for March is to use something old and something new from your stash. You can find the direct link in the right column.

"Emma had a party where the girls got their nails, hair and makeup done. After all the pretties were done, they got dressed up in popstar outfits and did a fashion show and karaoke. What a great birthday party it was.

Title: Big Sis
The Old embellishments that I used for this layout are the Queen & Co. flowers, an inchie square (top right) that I received from a friend (Patrizzia) during an inchie swap a couple years ago and pink ink.

The New goodies are the papers from Glitz Design Divalicious paper pack, ribbon and rhinestones from Michaels, Thicker Stickers and my Martha Stewart border punch.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Fun to see your layouts again. Your girls are getting so grown up! What's up with that? :) Hugs to you.