Thursday, December 24, 2009

Baking, Cooking and Roasting Marshmallows






What a great day! Even though I am not feeling well, I have Christmas spirit in me. Started early this morning making sauce and lasagna, then cookies. Went to the grocery store twice and boy was it packed. haha The girls helped out cleaning the house which was so wonderful! At dinner we let the girls open their Christmas ornaments and one other gift each. They were so happy and thankful... Unfortunately, Sara is out with Travis and his family so she will have to wait until tomorrow. They girls love to roast marshmallows in the fireplace and watch Christmas movies all night. As they went to bed, Victoria grabbed the story Twas the Night Before Christmas and told me she was going to read it to Emma before they fell asleep. Isn't that sweet of her. I love my family!!!

Merry Christmas to all my family and friends! Enjoy your holiday :)

No comments: