Saturday, December 19, 2009

Now and Then


I created this layout using pictures of Kelly and I from late 80's and 2009. It is to remind me of how close we are and no matter how many miles are between us, we will always be there for each other. Kelly and I scrapped for 9 days when she came to visit over Thanksgiving week. We stayed at my mom's house and trashed her dining room but we had fun. My girls even joined in with us a few times. My mom and Aunt Adeline sat at the table with us the first day, Kelly and I scrapped and they crocheted. We spent so much time running around shopping, visiting and getting ready for Thanksgiving but it did not interfere with our good time together and scrapping!



I altered these peace signs that I got from Deb at Say It With Letters. http://sayitwithletters.blogspot.com/ They were alot of fun to work with. I painted the edges inside and out and scrapped them with very strong instructions from my girls on what paper to use. They will each hang them in their room. Thanks again Deb!

2 comments:

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

What a great layout...nice to see the difference.

Anonymous said...

Love the layout Kimmarie!
I love the idea of it!

Shell in Oz