Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tagged By Chance

I was tagged by chance (Thanks Marti)

Two Names you go by
1. Mamma
2. Kimmarie

Two things you are wearing right now
1. PJ bottoms
2. sweatshirt

Two of your favorite things to do
1. Talk with my Husband
2. Craft with my girls

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. To get out of a big financial debt
2. A chocolate chip cookie

Two favorite pets you have/had
1. Max
2. Shadow (bless her soul)

Two things you did last night
1. Cleaned up from scrapping with friends
2. Fell asleep on the couch with Emma

Two things you have eaten today
1. Whopper Jr with cheese
2. Meatball Sandwich

Two people you last talked to
1. Mom
2. Sara

Two Places You have been in the past year
1. Toms River, NJ
2. Seaside Hts, NJ

Two favorite beverages
1. Store Brand Ice Tea (watered down)
2. Diet Pepsi

People who are tagged:

Marjorie
Deb
Krystin
Corey
Stasia

3 comments:

Krystin said...

I wish i could say I cleaned up scrapping stuff last night ;)

Marti said...

Thanks for reading my blog Kim!!! :) Hope to see you in April sometime!!!

Corey W. said...

oh goodness...I'll see what I can do!