Monday, February 2, 2009

My New Facebook Group: Mini Album Maniacs Challenge for RAK




I decided to make a group for Mini Album Maniacs. I absolutely love to make mini albums. I am so hooked on them. I feel so good and accomplished when I complete one. My girls really enjoy looking at them as well, which is one of the bigger reasons why I scrap anyway. I hope that you can find time to join and share your albums with me. I am having a challenge until Feb 28. You have to make a new mini for "A Year in Review". I will randomly choose one winner to receive an awesome RAK from me. You can find about it here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/topic.php?uid=60390068656&topic=6657

I am looking forward to meeting more scrappers. I hope to inspire you and get inspired by you as well.

6 comments:

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Awesome idea Kim...good luck with your new group. I am sure you guys will have lots to show.

Nilla said...

Great book!! I can't open to follow your blog???

LaurieStar said...

Wow - Kim, you are inspiring me! I don't know if I could pull off a year in review, but I'm going to think about doing it. I love mini albums - I love making them and then stumbling upon them a year later - it's a great way to document and to let others see it too. Fun challenge! :)

~Telah said...

Hey Kim....I'm Telah from Kids Can Scrap. Email me at telah at kids can scrap dot com and I will send you the code to use for adding the blinkie! Have a great day!

deb said...

Yay!! I joined. :) I love mini albums.

Wati Basri said...

lovely mini...will try to make one :)