Friday, August 5, 2011

Oh Baby! Blog Hop - Day 2

Welcome to the Oh Baby! Blog Hop.... August 4 - 6. Did you arrive from Nancie's Blog? If so, then you are on the right track. If you happened to just pop onto my blog for a visit, you may want to join in on this fun hop and start with the extremely talented Emily.

Thanks to all that stopped by yesterday.  If you missed Day 1, just scroll down to see my baby shower card.  Today I am sharing a baby boy mini album that I am working on for the same niece.  Unfortunately, I was so sick that I didn't get to finish it in time for the shower.  I have 8 pages left to scrap which will be for the grandparents pictures and letters from them.  It is a 7 Gypsies' envelope album that I have been hoarding forever just waiting for the right theme to scrap.  It finally arrived!  lol












I used DCWV Baby Boy Stack.  I never get to scrap for boys since I have 3 girls.  Boy paper never grabs my attention, until now.  I absolutely loved this stack.  The animal theme, green, brown and blue stack went perfectly with Angel's theme for all she wanted for baby Andrew.  I also used {I}ppity stamps, Glitz Design stamps, Close to My Heart Alphabet Pennant (? - not 100% sure of the stamp set I borrowed it from a friend), Hampton Art brown Ink, Bazzil Cardstock, sew easy,  thread, button and ribbon.  She saw what I scrapped so far and loved it!  I can't wait to finish it and mail it to her.  I hope you enjoyed looking at it as much as I loved creating it.

I am giving away blog candy and it is easy peasy to win. All you have to do is leave a comment on each post Aug 4 - 6. If you like what you see, I would love for you to become a follower.

I just realized that I have so many blog candies to mail out still and a few to announce.  I will do one big announcement on Wednesday, August 10.  Sorry for the delay.  But I will need a couple days to see where I left off. 

Now off to the very talented Janet to see what she has in store for you.

30 comments:

Eva Laney said...

oh my, what an adorable mini, love the paper stack and those cute lil elephants. Your Niece is going to love this.
Eva :0)
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/

Riti said...

Supercute mini album....
love the cover pic of the pregg mommy tummy !!

Thanks for sharing.
Looking forward for yr next project!

Hugs,
Riti

email: ritibanka@gmail.com
Blog: alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Well, this is just beautiful .. well done!! The new mommy is going to be thrilled .. know I would be:-) Follow your blog..
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Vicki said...

THese albums are so cute and you are right the paper is great!

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/

Carla said...

I love this mini album what a great idea to have a place to put letters from Mommy, Daddy, and the grandparents to the unborn baby. I love the paper and stamps you used too. Thanks so much for sharing.


http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or

racincrafts@aim dot com

mjblahnik56 said...

This is an adorable mini baby boy album TFS

mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

mjblahnik56 said...

This is an adorable mini baby boy album TFS

mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

Jill Angel said...

So great. I too have all girls (4) so I don't do much in the way of boy projects! TFS!
Jill
http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Awesome mini album to keep all of your memories.
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dot com

Lizscraps said...

really like the boy papers used here. very nice, my name likes to my blog prefered mail ets_is_here at hotmail

Yvonne said...

Very cute album Love the picture of the mamas belly Ydixon57@verizon.net

Clare G said...

Fantastic album, such a great gift for a new Mom!

Cynthia V said...

Angel is a lucky girl to be recieving this for Andrew's pics and stuff. I love the picture of Andrew in Angel's belly on the cover...He is in the pic, you just can't see him yet! Great job on the album and I can see why you fell in love with the paper. Thank you for sharing...See you tommorrow for the next project.
Ü Cynthia V. vandyzfam@sbcglobal.net

vick6740 said...

Definitely need this stack!! Awesome!!

vick6740@yahoo.com

rhayhurst said...

Great mini album - very clever use of the envelopes!
rhayhurst@suddenlink.net

Amanda said...

that is the cutest lil album! following via gfc! thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

Edwina said...

I am a follower as of yesterday. Love your designs. They are so cute. I think she will really like these. I know I do. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

Esther said...

thats an adorable mini album...thanks for sharing...

luckylady34_2000@yahoo.com

Scrappin Melissa said...

Very cute mini book! Thanks for sharing.
melissaseme at yahoo dot com

Dana's Crafty Corner said...

super cute mini album.

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your mini album is so cute, I am sorry to hear you were so sick.
TFS!!!
Rachelle
joyfulhrt at gmail dot com

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

What a beautiful book. So many darling details and beautiful papers. A wonderful special gift.

Designs that Delight said...

This is adorable. -Dawn (designsthatdelight@gmail.com)

Brenda said...

Very cute mini album!

http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

*****A Creative Journey with Melissa***** said...

This is SOOO sweet! I just love love love this book! The colors are great! TFS! I am a follower and would be honored if you would check out my blog and do the same if you already haven't at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa@blogspot.com Enjoy your day!

thekolbes said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I have a new niece coming so I might have to lift this. Thanks for sharing. I am a follower
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Amber J said...

Awe. I love it. Perfect for any little boy.

pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com

TyTynNiyasmom said...

I love the cover of this mini! You did an awesome job.

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

sweetlilscrapper said...

wow, love all the detail!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

Anniebee said...

This is just precious, Kimmarie! I was in such a hurry during the last hop that I didn't get to see all of your recent projects. I love this one! I just did a baby boy mini too. Aren't they fun?