Sunday, May 15, 2011

Scrappin' Chics Kitchen Theme Challenge Project #2

Wow!  What a crazy week I had!  So many new things happening at work and busy at home with family.  I hope you all had a great week.  Now on to my project.  I really wanted to make something with the DCWV Kitchen paper (which I thought I had - Not!)  but I couldn't find any at the stores.  So after being blocked for so long, I decided to share rolodex cards with you.  I love these papers, I was hoarding them for years.  lol
On the back, I have some pp, with white cardstock with a personalized stamp with my info in it, my name in writing and my picture.

If you just stopped by my blog, thank you so much.  I hope you like what you see and become a follower.  Please go to Scrappin' Chics Challenge to see the Design Team's 2nd reveal for this month.  I love what they made.  I hope you have a great day!

No comments: