Monday, March 28, 2011

Get Well Soon!

Hi all! I made my boss a Get Well Soon card as he had surgery on the 21st. I have been busy creating here and there in between fighting an earache, continuous headaches and my ulcer has come back. Any time I get a chance to craft, I do, because the pains come and go. I am in 4 upcoming hops in April and May, so lots to do. I am thinking about starting my own hop for the beginning of June, just not sure how to go about it.


(click picture to enlarge)

I made the card with a cream colored cardstock, DCWV Le Creme Paper Stack, Stampin Up stamp, Staz On Red and Black Ink. I circled the date of his surgery on the stamped image.

If you have time, stop back tomorrow as I am sharing my rolodex cards I made with Imaginisce's Berrylicious Line. :) Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: