Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Victoria Started Her Own Blog and Posted a Layout

WOW! Three posts in one day.... usually I don't have much too share these days. I am excited to let you all know that my daughter, Victoria has started her own blog. She loves to spend time in my scraproom and create layouts and cards. She has gotten hooked on stamping and using digi art to make her layouts. She entered a challenge over at Simply Betty Stamps for the teen challenge that Rio, Betty's daughter is hosting. I think Rio's monthly challenges will be a great way for Victoria to express her creative sides with some fun inspiration. Please take a minute to go look at her latest SBS layout HERE and leave her some love.

She also created a layout for a challenge at Lollipop Crafts which I am hoping to take a picture and help her upload and link sometime tomorrow. Then I must work on my own layout for this challenge as well.

No comments: