Sunday, August 24, 2008

I have a Winner!

Do you wanna know who it is? I bet you do. This is a random winner from the motorcycle poll. First I would like to thank everyone for their opinions. The vote was 9 - 5 with Picture #1 as the favorite. I also love the way the black seat looks. The handmade seat is so sweet but the black one flows so nicely! Mark likes the handmade seat better, but since I don't ride anymore... I guess it is just my opinion and it's HIS motorcycle. kwim Victoria was kind enough to write down every ones name who left comment by Friday and the winner is......




PATTY BARTLETT you are the lucky winner! Please send me your new snailmail so I can send out your prize by the end of the week. Thanks for playing... btw - loved your vote for #3! lol

FYI - Even though Victoria wrote your name with your vote that had nothing to do with winning, she just picked Patty's name out of the hat.

4 comments:

LaurieStar said...

Yay! Congratulations to Patty! Thanks for the fun, Kimmarie!

{patty} said...

WOOHOOOO!!!!!!! Yah, this totally made my weekend!! Which is a whole 'nother blog. LOL


Thanks so much!!!!!! My addy is

1098 White Pine Lane
Gate City, VA 24251

Marti said...

Congrats to Patty, sorry I missed this!!! I agree too hard to choose from, I like them both too.:)

Kim, thanks for your kind comments on my blog this morning.

Batman

Leslie said...

Congrats Patty!! :)