Sunday, July 20, 2008

Use Your Stash Challenge


I am cutting this one close. There is a challenge over at Use Your Stash and the contest end by midnight tonight. Well here it is 9:21 pm est. The contest was to use your stamps. I had two boxes I got when I bought wallets about a year ago and held onto them because I knew they would eventually come in handy, and they did. My two little ones love to keep little treasures in their room and one of the things they collect are seashells. So I came up with this brainstorm today to use these boxes. They have a magnetic closure on the side. The boxes are a shiny black paper so I tried to find my Stazon White ink but no luck. I decided to use Stampin' Up Whisper White but I only had the craft ink and 2 hours have passed since I stamped this and it is still wet. ugh! lol I lined the inside with a light blue pp that resembled water to me (not sure of the manufacturer). Next I stamped these adorable characters from Stampin' Up Fishy Friends set with SU Black Ink. On the cover and binding I used the Stampin Around Sandy Shells with the SU Whisper White Craft Ink. The final touch was to stamp cherish in SU Black Ink from SU Warm Words set on the same blue pp with SU dimensionals. If you have time, you should stop in and check out the challenges/contests that Corey and Kimmie have at: http://useyourstash.blogspot.com/ tfl

3 comments:

Corey W. said...

this is great Kim!!!

STASIA SLOMA said...

great job! i love the fishy friends stamp set and what you did with it.

Kimmie said...

that is way cool!

Kimmie UYS