Friday, July 4, 2008

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. This is a picture of my 5 yr old, Emma and our newly adopted dog, Max. We had a relaxing day. Mark made a delicious bbq and Sara had some friends over. Victoria, Emma and I played a few games. When it got dark, Mark set off some fireworks and we watched the Macy's fireworks on tv in between. I just finished watching the fireworks that were going off at Giants Stadium. So nice, I could see them from my Florida room window and didn't have to on the stoop and get eaten by mosquitos. Tomorrow's plans are up in the air as it is suppose to rain on and off all weekend. We may hit the shore if it turns out nice, if not we may go to the fair at Giants Stadium with my dad. Well I am off to bed now. Sleep well....

2 comments:

deb said...

She is soo sweet!

Janice Guazzo said...

AHHHH Giants Stadium...how I miss New Jersey! - Janice from SBO - your blog looks great.