Friday, July 11, 2008

TGIF







Good Morning! I can't believe it is Friday already! Yay, tomorrow we are going to Sandy Hook Beach.... we can't wait. The weather has been so unpredictable lately and it seems like everytime with think it is going to rain, we put off our plans then it doesn't rain. I decided to take a chance and bring the girls to the Secaucus pool on Wednesday. It actually felt a bit chilly while we were there but as you can see from the pictures, the girls had a blast! Sara's friend (my "other" daughter, Jaimie) tagged along. She is so great with my little ones. The girls made up nick names for each other.... They kept the first letter of their name and added ermie to it. So we have, Sermie, Jermie, Vermie and Ermie. They actually got me calling them by these names... LOL Yesterday, the weather was perfect so I took Victoria, Emma and Victoria's friend Gabby to the park then back home to go in our pool until dinner. Victoria and Gabby both had to leave to go to cheering practice so Emma had the neighbor, Ashley come over to swim. All in all, it was a good day. I hope you all have a great Friday. No humidity again so more outside fun in the pool today! Sara has to go to work at recreation, today is splash day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh that day was so much fun =] lol

LaurieStar said...

Hi Kimmarie -

Thanks for visiting my blog! Looks like your girls had fun swimming! What a neat pool!

Lindsay Spencer said...

THose toys at the pool are the same as our pool. I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't Brigham. Looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

Jermie was here...lol
cute!!!!!
<3333 Jermie(jaimie)